Thursday, March 14, 2013

WELCOME TO FEEL UKRAINE

No comments:
 
Hello everybody, hello world and those who love traveling, moving, exploring...

My name is Andrew. I was born in Ukraine, Lviv city.
Since i was student and till now i've visited around 45 countries on different continents.

I've traveled on a budget, I've traveled making tv shows, I've traveled to explore and understand different cultures.
Right now living in Ukraine, watching the spring comming through my window I decided to help you and to share my experience and feelings about my motherland UKRAINE. 

In this blog you'll find all usefull info about my country, about transport, accomodation, drinks and food, holidays, people, entertaiment and many more that U can't find in Lonley Planet and other guide books about Ukraine. 
All information and tips are fresh and updated every week. 
To Feel Ukraine, to feel ukrainian spirit and bite a pice for yourself.

WELCOME, BIENVENIDO a la mi casa, my HOME UKRAINE!
Feel Ukraine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff